Sunday, September 7, 2008

4th of July




There is nothing like being with family for 4th of July holiday. Thanks to Joan I. we had a blast with friends and family.

K and Scotty were in charge of Popcorn. It was so nice not being called "the Popcorn Lady" for a once.

Daddy Pops.
Daddy lounges.

Daddy serves.








With the help and reassurance of cousins, the boys get reacquainted with water and start to love the lake. They paddled and swam all afternoon. Though at first they were a little leery.




Ryry could not possibly be any cuter.





























4 comments:

Charlotte said...

So fun seeing pics of all you guys! Looks like you are all doing well and having a great time:)

likeschocolate said...

Nasca, HI! I left you a message on your last post, but since it has been a while since you have posted I don't think you saw it. I don't know if you remember Frank and I from the Seattle 5th ward. How are you guys? We have three boys too. Check out our blog. Can't wait to hear from you. Kelleyn

Who We Are... said...

Hey, I just checked a really old e-mail account and saw a link to your blog! I'll put you on our blog reader list. Check out ours. I love the pics on your blog! You guys have lots of fun! Stacey

HEIDI said...

What the H E double hockey sticks is this??! Nasca blogged!! I had so much fun reading about your summer! Your men are adorable, especially the one with the little bit of gray hair!